The accepted papers will be published in either of the following journals, the decision to choose the journal will be up to the participant:
• Ibn Al-Haitham Journal For Pure And Applied Science (IHJPAS).
• Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) , in which, the authors should prepare their papers in the sight of the journal Author Guidelines , and by publishing in it they are accept the journal terms of the Proceedings Publication License .
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted ones will be included in the conference program. Authors choosing this option have to submit the abstract online as a Word Document.
Template for Abstract
All submitted extended abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted ones will be published into the conference proceedings, you will receive the proceedings after if published, it will be online and indexed. Authors choosing this option have to submit the full paper
Template for Full paper
1. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. *Please note that we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
2. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.docx, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System as a second stage after the accept the Abstract.
3. Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard as template below and must be submitted via this website as two stage.
4. Paper titles and author names cannot be changed or added to the papers once papers are submitted to IHSCICONF2017 for review.
5. Copyright Notice
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, (CCAL) which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
2. Authors are able to waive the terms of the CCAL license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
3. In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point after the conference.
• September 1, 2017 -- Abstract Submission Deadline
• September 10, 2017 – Initially Acceptances Notification Date
• October 1, 2017 -- Full Paper Submission Deadline (General)
• November 15, 2017 – Finally Acceptances Notification Date
• October 30, 2017 -- Listeners/Groups registration deadline (according to the capacity of the attendance)
• December 13-14, 2017 -- Conference Date
Your mails will be replied with two (2) working days
For submission, please go to the registration
For any questions, please send mail to Dr. Sameera Ahmed